The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms.
- By registering with us or using or browsing this Network you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound
by these terms.
- The use of this network of people younger than 18 years old is submitted to an adult review or accompaniment.
- Any person who provides their personal information through this network represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
- The mapping users assures that the users they registred to give classes are in total agrrement of the use of their information.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or
- In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit
the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- To engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement
of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing
- In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or
harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy.
- In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status,
disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that
disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively
affects other persons' ability to use this Network.
- To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's
account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein.
- In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex,
religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts
the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other
persons' ability to use this Network.
- To facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content; in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another
person without that person's explicit consent; in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise
manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users.
- In a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted
about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
"Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable
law or regulations.
Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to
proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network.
Post any content containing child pornography to this Network, post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality,
incest, or other similar content.
Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search
engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved"
web services/RSS/Atom clients.
We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved" , post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar
content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with
the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network. Use this Network as a generic file hosting service.
Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of
this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality
of interfering with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree
that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take